Sunday, January 6, 2008

Coverage Requests

There have been many requests from my great readers to express my opinions on specific companies. I am more than glad to help, but due to my limited time, it might take a while for me to make a comment.

To speed things up for everybody, I have thought of a way which all of you can help. On top of the company name which you indicated in the email, please attach all their present and past years' annual reports. Any available analysts' reports which you can get your hands on will also assist much in my research. And to be fair to all readers, kindly send me only one company name which you are interested in. Do wait till I commented on your company before sending me a new one.

Please note that my future opinions/recommendations on the companies should just be taken as reference. Readers are encouraged to make their own judgements, and in the event of any damages arising from the recommendations, I shall not bear any liabilities or responsibilities.

Last but not least, I will like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for visiting my site. I am really delighted to see my viewership increasing day by day, recognising that this site is not even a month's old. Rest assured I will continue to work hard towards providing good research information to all.

Cheers!
(P.S. I will be creating a new label 'Coverage Requests' for such post topics in future.)

No comments: