Saturday, January 12, 2008

Daily Routine

Ever since my interest in investing grew, there have always been 2 sites which I visit every single day. They can be found on the sidebar under the header 'Daily Routine'. I can never go to bed without looking through all the SGX announcements and the research reports which are published by the various research houses. Reading of such information has became a habit of mine and it is through these exposures that my knowledge grew day by day.

I urge all who are interested in Fundamental Analysis to begin reading them too.

Readers are also welcomed to share good sites so that I can place them under my daily routine.

1 comment:

Musicwhiz said...

Hi TYL,

Yes those are the two sites I ALWAYS visit on a daily basis (unless I am travelling and have no access to Internet) in order to keep myself updated on any news events surrounding the companies which I own. In addition, I will also visit Wallstraits forum to read up on some of the quality postings from fellow value investor forumers such as d.o.g. and dydx. Some of their analysis on companies is par excellent I must say !

Regards, Musicwhiz